Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

android apps

Smartphones are for everybody nowadays.  Everything is accessible from your phone: email, IM, youtube, facebook, twitter, you name it.

My personal favorites are the android phones. There are tones of apps available to an android phone user. These applications are available among other sites on the android market.

I recently discovered that there is an even simpler way to install apps from the android market on my phone. It's possible to search for the app on your computer and click install. If you are logged into google, it will automatically send you application to your phone. Pretty neat, isn't it?

Maybe you would think about the security implications of this, but I prefer not to get into this. In my opinion privacy and security are long gone. Believing that there is privacy online is quite naive. But as long as I'm not a spy and I know that people won't get out of their way to find out where I am and what I do, I really don't care. I prefer to enjoy these cool features that make our life easy and pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment